Friday, August 14, 2009

One thing leads to another

I started looking at programs, etc. as part of my maybe-do-a-phd program. Oh how easy it is to be overwhelmed by all the information out there...I found a site on how to get into a PhD program which was kinda helpful. I finally found a professor that I'm interested to work in (and none in the geographical region I really want to move to) who lives in a cold cold area. I jumped from site to site, following the prof's work :( The older the prof, the more work he has, the more connections he has, and the more information I need to sift through. As always, it would be God's doing if I got to work with this person or someone like him. I always seems to just brush against research and the like but never really dive in. I dunno...PhD? It's a question I've asked for the past 6 years...maybe it's time to do something about it...pursue it or drop it.

0 Blogback:

Post a Comment

<< Home